Monday, December 13, 2010

2.1 - Lets get moving - SCIENCE

Ok I should have guessed.. Buzz Lightyear is a very popular character. So the former title was basically buried in a mass of other 'Infinities and Beyonds'.. But I like Buzz because he has the humility to accept reality, he is just a toy.

With only 500 words per post I just realized this whole thing is done in short bites.. easier to read I guess. To put you in the picture this whole blog is about the basis of a much larger work.. "The God Law".

Science, in my humble opinion is :
  1. ASK QUESTIONS (no exclusions)
  2. THINK CRITICALLY
  3. TELL THE TRUTH
I would also say that anyone who has thought through a problem, gathered some facts by making observations, done tests etc, has done science. You only need a tertiary qualification in it to get paid for doing it. But we are going to use this word a lot so its vital you understand what I am talking about.

Have a really nice day..

No comments:

Post a Comment